Viewing entries tagged with "cat food"

What should I feed my cat?

Posted by Vetcall on 31 May 2013

Tags: , , , , , ,

At Vetcall we recommend that kittens are fed a premium complete kitten food such as Hills Vet Essentials or Royal Canin.  These foods contain the correct balance of nutrients, vitamins and minerals that your kitten needs to grow.  No supplements are required with these diets. If you are feeding Hills Vet Essentials Kitten you should change your kitten onto the adult formula at nine to twelve months of age.  If you are feeding Royal Canin Kitten you should change onto the appropriate neutered formulation following neutering or at six months if your kitten has been neutered early.  Cats over seven years of age should be fed a senior diet. All the foods that...

Read the full post