We understand how much your pet's health and happiness means to you. Unplanned treatment costs can be difficult to cover at short notice. This can lead to difficult decisions. Unlike human health care there is no public health system for animals. Pet owners are responsible for unsubsidised treatment of their pets. There are however ways to alleviate the costs associated with providing excellent health care for your pet.
You could adopt the old fashioned approach and put money aside every week for any unexpected veterinary bills. This could be as simple as setting up a automatic payment to your Vetcall account every week (or opening a low-fees savings account) whilst keeping fingers crossed that nothing happens to your pet until you have a decent nest egg. Better still you could take out one of the excellent pet insurance policies available from Petplan. Click here for more information on pet insurance including Petplan 4 week free no obligation puppy and kitten insurance.
However, if you have been unable to explore any of these means of preparation, we are pleased to be able to offer financing options through Vetcare Finance and Q Card.
Q Card Finance for existing Q card holders
- 12 months no payments and no interest* on treatments $200 and over, you can get the treatment you want, when you want it.
*12 months no payments and no interest (“Payment Holiday”) is available on Q Card Flexi Payment Plans. Minimum spend $200. Account Fees may apply. A $35 Advance Fee for existing Q Cardholders will apply. Q Card Standard Interest Rate applies to any outstanding balance at end of Payment Holiday. Offer is ongoing. Q Card lending criteria, fees, terms and conditions apply.
Vetcare Finance is veterinary specific finance provider. Application is carried out in clinic with approval being provided within as little as 30 minutes.
- Swift approval allowing emergency medical care
- Six months interest free for loans from $200 to $5,000. Maximum loan term twenty four months.
- No deposit extended 19% interest finance with 6-24 month terms
- New mini-loan, no booking fee on loans under $200, maximum term 6 months
- Choice of repayment options to suit your budget
For more information about Vetcare Finance please freephone 0508 738 765 or visit www.vetcarefinance.co.nz
Q Card and Farmers Finance Card
By swiping your card you can enjoy:
- 3 months no payments and no interest on purchases with Q Card
- up to 55 days interest free on purchases with Farmers Finance Card
N.B. a 2% administration fee will apply with these payment methods.
Talk to us...
If you have financial constraints you need to discuss your situation with us PRIOR to any examination or treatment.
Don't allow payment to be a stressful, embarrassing or difficult subject. We are here to help and can assist you with a financing option that best suits you.