07 Sep 2021
A huge thanks to you all for your support and patience over the last few weeks as we have worked through the challenges of lockdown together.
Level 2 for us means almost 'back to normal' but with the usual Level 2 precautions.
The big change is that under level 2 we can welcome you back into the clinic with your pet but ask for your cooperation with the following:
- Please scan the QR code (located on front door and another at reception desk).
- Face mask's must be worn. Please bring your own.
- Only one healthy adult is to accompany the pet/s.
- Please maintain social distance of two metres.
- Stay home if you are unwell or isolating.
- To reduce visit times and relieve waiting room congestion we ask that all prescription medication requests are made by email or over the phone in advance so we can have everything ready for you on your arrival at the clinic.
- We ask that all customers please use the hand sanitizer on the reception desk on arrival.
- We encourage electronic payments to limit the handling of cash.
Thanks for your ongoing support, patience, and cooperation with these measures as we try our best to care for your pets whilst keeping everyone safe.
Back to News and advice