We are really pleased to introduce two fantastic new products which have revolutionized the fight against fleas.
Activyl for Dogs and Cats:
- Activyl has a brand new active ingredient called Indoxacarb. Because it's brand new there are no known resistance issues
- It’s very safe, only becoming active when it’s inside of the flea. It kills fleas fast (within 8-12 hours) and keeps working for at least four weeks, eliminating fleas and breaking the flea lifecycle
- Easy spot on application
- Apply monthly – easy to remember
- Shed pet hair and dander kills immature flea stages in your pet’s environment
- Outperformed other popular treatments in studies
- For use in dogs and puppies from 8 weeks of age and >1.5kg
- For use in cats and kittens from 8 weeks of age and >0.6kg
- Available in convenient single and 4 dose packs
Not for use in pregnant or lactating cats/dogs or breeding cats/dogs as no trial data yet
Bravecto for Dogs:
- Bravecto has a brand new active ingredient Fluralaner. Because it’s brand new there are no known resistance issues
- Provides 3 months protection against fleas and ticks for dogs
- Chewable tablet that dogs find tasty
- Lasts 3 months which is a life saver for those of us who struggle to remember to apply other products monthly
- Effectively breaks the flea life cycle. After 3 months the majority of immature fleas in the environment will have developed into adult fleas and be killed after jumping onto Bravecto treated dogs.
- Outperformed other popular flea treatments in field studies
- Helps control flea allergy dermatitis (FAD)
- For use in dogs and puppies from 8 weeks of age and >2kg
- Safe for use in pregnant/lactating/breeding bitches
Don’t let unwanted guests get in the way of a close relationship with your pet!
Because we think Activyl and Bravecto are such great products we will be using them to replace our old favourite Frontline Plus